This 3-hour online course is designed to help train/review all healthcare providers in skills necessary to implement the Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding. This training was developed in accordance with the standards of education as established by “Step 2” (Train all healthcare staff in the skills necessary to implement the healthcare infant feeding policy) as outlined by Baby-Friendly USA [BFUSA]). BFUSA does not license or endorse any educational programs. This course and the Oklahoma Breastfeeding Resource Center (OBRC) are not affiliated with BFUSA.
This class is appropriate for hospital and clinic physicians as well as health care professionals in community settings (e.g. doulas, midwives, etc.).
- This course costs $30 per person.
- 50% discount for Becoming Baby-Friendly in Oklahoma Hospitals
- This course is self-paced
- This course is comprised of 6 modules.
- Each module takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Once started, the course must be completed within 90 days.