This 3-hour online course is designed to help train/review all healthcare providers in skills necessary to implement the Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding. This training was developed in accordance with the standards of education as established by “Step 2” (Train all healthcare staff in the skills necessary to implement the healthcare infant feeding policy) as outlined by Baby-Friendly USA [BFUSA]). BFUSA does not license or endorse any educational programs. This course and the Oklahoma Breastfeeding Resource Center (OBRC) are not affiliated with BFUSA.
- $30 per person
- 50% discount for Becoming Baby-Friendly in Oklahoma (BBFOK) hospitals
- This course is self-paced.
- This course works best in a Chrome, Firefox or Safari browser.
- This course has a 90-day time limit from the day you start the course.
- Complete and receive a Certificate for 3 hours of breastfeeding education. (Great for BFHI assessments!)
Starting January 2024, this course will receive credit hours from the Oklahoma Nurses Association (ONA). ONA is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.